DIY Valentine’s Clay Name Necklaces
We’ve virtually made it via January you guys! It’s most likely wishful pondering however I’m beginning to really feel that shift in the direction of Spring. The evenings are lighter and there’s buds on the timber. And presumably my favorite factor concerning the finish of January is Valentine’s Day is simply across the nook.
I do know Valentine’s could be a tough day for some. There’s nothing like folks celebrating their very own romantic happiness to make you are feeling insecure about your individual or lonely whenever you’re normally glad in your individual firm. However I’ve felt a shift in recent times. Valentine’s can now be extra about celebrating love, in no matter kind that takes. Friendships, household, communities, we will look to the folks that enrich our lives in so many various methods.
In that manner making private tokens for these you worth in your life will be far more fulfilling and significant than the cliché Valentine’s dinner date and flowers. I’ve been making these clay necklaces and I like them! The truth is these are nice for Valentine’s Day and past. Birthdays, stocking fillers, place settings, bridesmaid presents. So many events to reward a singular piece and present somebody you’re keen on them.
I’ve been utilizing up my scrap items of clay to make these, which suggests they’re not solely extremely simple to make, they’re additionally very cheap! Excellent should you’re on a price range! Scroll all the way down to learn the tutorial or watch a fast video right here.
1. Take a small ball of polymer clay and work it in your arms till it’s heat and doughy. You need to spend time on this step so the clay doesn’t crack afterward.
2. Roll the clay below your arms into an extended, even sausage form. Work slowly from the within out to maintain the thickness the identical all through.
3. Write the title onto a bit of baking paper. The beauty of that is that you could hint should you’re not assured together with your handwriting.
4. Observe the road of the title together with your clay. It’s not possible to be precise, so don’t attempt to make it excellent. The road helps to maintain your lettering uniform.
5. Bake the clay utilizing the directions on the packet. As soon as cool connect bounce rings. I’ve made positive the lettering has loops at every finish because of this. Should you can’t do that maybe you can add a coronary heart at the start and finish of the clay title for this objective.
I’ve additionally added a small star appeal for an additional twinkle. However that is completely non-compulsory. You may make it private to the recipient or simply depart it with out.
Don’t you simply love these?! Should you make them please tag me on Instagram @fallfordiy. I can’t wait to see